Low blood pressure is just as harmful to the body as high blood pressure. In the previous article, we discussed high blood pressure. In this article, we will discuss low blood pressure.
Causes of low blood pressure:
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Anaemia or malnutrition
- If someone has low blood pressure in the family
What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Heartbeat Increases and dizziness
- Tiredness and Confusion
- Sickness or weakness
- blurred vision
- Not being able to breathe
What to do if you have low blood pressure?
If several blood pressure checks find that you are suffering from low blood pressure then you need to make lifestyle changes.
- If you are a patient with low blood pressure then drink more water.
- Take exercise regularly
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol should be avoided.
- Eat in small amounts but you have to eat frequently.