High blood pressure
Its a silent killer because it does a lot of damage to your body but you don’t even know it. A person suffering from high blood pressure has no way of knowing from the outside that he is suffering from this problem. The safest way to know if you have high blood pressure or not is just to measure it regularly.
But there are some very common symptoms in this case and they are –
- Severe headache
- Neck pain
- Get angry for a little reason
- Not sleeping well at night
- Sometimes the patient may lose consciousness.
Now let’s know what are the causes of high blood pressure
- Excess Weight
- If someone has high blood pressure in the family
- If anyone doesn’t do physical work
- Eating more than 6 grams or 1 teaspoon of salt per day
- Smoke or Drink alcohol
- Eating caffeinated foods
- If you have trouble sleeping for a long time
- Also, if there is physical and mental stress, the tendency to get high blood pressure increases
So far we know the symptoms and causes of high blood pressure. Now let’s know what steps to take in case of high blood pressure.
Remember that if you have high blood pressure then you must change your lifestyle and take medication regularly as per the doctor’s advice.
- Reduce intake of salt, sugar, cholesterol and caffeine
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Keeping body weight under control
- Take exercise regularly
- Get enough rest
- Being mentally stress-free